Friday, June 11, 2004

I haven't a clue what caused it, they said it was just one of those things. The Cyst has cleared up but they don't think that would cause the pain in my back I was getting. I still don't know if the pains gone because it was only coming when I run and I havent ran anywhere since,
a) because of the operation
b) because I wanted to rest it
c) because theres been no footy and I'm lazy.
I'll do some running this week thou - maybe. But thats basicly why I'm fat again!! Just been sat around eating for three weeks, as ya do.

I'm glad to hear everyone else has lost a bit of there fitness! I feel well unfit but hopefully it won't take to much to get it back, half the team have still been playing on a regular basis - 5v5 etc so they should be fitter than most.

Was it a got turn out? And I hear Mr Newport has returned!