Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Okay that's cool then, that means we'll probably finish 4th behind MDM but I think that confirms that Vodafone now can't catch us so 4th will be as low as we go. I reckon MDM are now 1 point behind us with 2 games to play, one is against Cold Ash though so it would only take one more slip up and there's a chance we'd hold onto 3rd.

But that's the best result cos if Vodafone had won then they might have both been able to overtake us.

The friendly would be against a new team, a bunch of lads from Southampton. They're a decent bunch of blokes but from the quality of the guy that I work with I can't imagine it would be much more than a run out for us lot. They'd prefer a Saturday too, which I know means Ilsley might not be available but yes means we can go out on the lash afterwards.

4th in Div One eh? I know Beeny and Lewis have done better before but I'm dead chuffed.