Monday, March 08, 2004

Haven't we had this question before? Can't remember who the answer was, didn't think it was Molby, but can't remember who.

Was pleased with yesterday's game in the end. Sorry to have a moan at half-time, but it would have been a crying shame to have let all the hard work of the season go to waste by dropping points against a team like that. I knew that once we got ahead they wouldn't really cause us much concern - and you could see that when we equalised so quickly that their stuffing was knocked out of them. I made the subs at half time because I didn't want to get into a situation where we were running out of time to score and getting frustrated, have to say I think it worked, but the bad thing is you never know whether we'd have fared the same in the second half if I'd left things as they were. As it is, we're top of the league! 2 games to play! Bloody hell!

I know we won't stay top, but at least we're not 7th saying that if a couple of results had gone our way we could have been 6th...

Going to get the training tops on Thursday morning, so anyone who can get to training (which Mikey and I are thinking about for when there's lots of people there so it doesn't get silly) will be able to collect theirs then. Cool.