Monday, March 15, 2004

Dunno, but the fixture list shows that MDM have to play Cold Ash AND TVS before the end of the season. 2 points dropped yesterday, but it was still a hell of a game and to keep them to one freak goal and no other clear chances in that first half against the wind shows how 'well' we played. They are strong defensively so to get a goal against the wind was also a big achievement.

The fact that we should really have won it says it all, we don't need to fear any team in this division next season and can give it everything we have.

Don't go Lamby, stay and play with us, Bristol teams are just bunches of thugs who nick your car and talk funny and drink cider with pickled onions in. All that effort, all that history, you're just going to throw all that away? And I don't mean to sound selfish here, but what about me? What am I supposed to do next season without my right midfielder? I know I have the squad to cope but it just won't be the same. What about if I let you play for free? Just don't tell anyone.