Monday, March 01, 2004

Certainly so, they had some great spells of intense pressure at times, right inside our box. Frewy showed that contrary to squad rumour he can punch his way out of a paper bag after all. Some monster kicks as well in the second half, dunno why he doesn't take the ground kicks too with a hoof like that on him. Suffice to say Dave, at some point I'd really like to give you a starting place at centre back, that being where you kind of wanted to play when you joined us. You're quickly taking on the Paul Curtis mantle of playing every position, as I believe the only player to have achieved that so far is me, and I'm the manager so I'll play where I bloody well like thank you very much. But, if I get this right, you've done up front, maybe done midfield? Done centre back and done goalie, not bad for one season. You got man of the match the game you played centre back didn't you? That's ironic.

Mate of mine at work, his mate got pissed up on Saturday night and pissed on his kitchen floor and crapped in his washing machine. No point to this story, just for info really.