Monday, January 12, 2004

Thought I shouldnt boast too much, makes it seem like it was an amazing fluke, rather than me showing my true skill and flair, and shooting ability, which shall now be under the microscope for the remaining 7 (SEVEN, thats all the games we have left. Thats just depressing.) games.

However, I should say I thought the second one was better, as I flicked it up and volloyed it home into the top corner, rather then just hitting it at the perfect trajectory (anyone else hear Paul going on about that at half time?!) and setting us on the way to a record victory.

And Genghis, it did look like i was making tackles etc., but actually I was slipping over on the boggy pitch and landing on my ass, handily into the path of the ball.

Im not going to the league cup semi, but I am going to the F.A. Cup semi. Why you ask?

Jongleurs is indeed 2-4-1 until the end of february, so if we are going we have to go before that. Bloody people on bloody holidays. You should bloody cancel them to see the trophy off.

Got tomorrow off work, so Im off to get Pis*ed, in an Atkins-style