Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Sillsy/Browny, what's the best way to get to Highbury then? I was figuring I'd get the train from Reading, into Paddington, the get the tube, but where to? I'm gonna be in the Clock End, close enough to lob pies at the Boro fans apparently. But any advice on quickest, easiest route is much appreciated...

Personally I preferred the 2nd one as well, as I could see you meant it. Not that you didn't mean the 1st one of course, I just think you meant to score but didn't necessarily know that you were going to put it on the perfect trajectory, but for the 2nd you meant to twat it into the top corner and that's what you did. Must have been a very satisfying goal to score, and to share MOTM with someone who just scored 5 goals is no mean achievement.

For Sunday's game, WKD only went down 2-1 against Vodafone on Sunday, so they may not be as easy as we might remember...