Friday, January 16, 2004

Here's the list of what people owe for match fees, gotta say it's really good, nobody owes more than a tenner, which makes it easier on everyone cos I don't feel like such a git asking for it. And I know that people only really owe cos there were games where I never asked for it - if I don't have anywhere decent to make a note of who's paid me, I'd rather leave it so I don't get confused. But this aint too bad, so it shows that I'm a little more organised this season and most of you turn up with the dosh on you. For next season, unless pitch fees or ref fees change, we'll just keep it exactly the same. We don't need to make any money for the club, not exactly after a new stand at the Fortress, though if a miracle does happen and we do finish 2nd this season, there's been talk of a statue being put up in Shefford. Won't be the first time a bird's crapped all over me, but will be the first time I didn't have to pay for it.

Adam £0
Beeny £10
Chris B £4.50
Colin £10
Dave C £5
Dave L £0
Genghis £0 (Club owes £18)
Hilly £7.50
Dave F £0
John L £0
John S £0
Matt £0
Neil £5
Paul £7
Rob £3
Shane £0
Smurf £5
Tony £0

From my reckoning, we'v only got Partick, MDM, NTS and TVS at home to go, so that's a maximum of £20 for the rest of the season. Bet we'll still be playing evening games in June...