Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Good to see the team morale is getting fired up for Sunday already.... Just wanna point out that I wasn't trying to "Big up" (Browny style, init) the Mdm rapid forwards!! Was just merely passing on what I've been told!!

One of the birds I work with is an Mdm 'fan', and goes every week, she seems to think there gunna stuff us? Slag... She's been going on and on... So I'm desperate to send her home sulking... And... I will be pretty much sober this week, got a family meal on Saturday night so won't be drinking the usual amount!! I'll have to behave to a certain extent.

TVS lost 4-0 to Cold Ash at the weekend, we've shown we can score against them. And have scored almost half the goals they've conceded this year, so TVS should be worried about playing us...

Was Jongulars £8 each? Or £16? I'll try and remember on Thursday to get it done.