Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Ahmen to that MR sills, We have been excellent all season, I think that everyone in our league when we came up was expecting us to struggle, but we have shown how far we have come over the past two years. A credit to everyone and expecially our GAFFA Mr Bellamy who has been a awesome. (Thats not just coz I want to get in the team, it takes hard work to get a place, and anyone who is playing well deserves it.)
I really do think that training at Park house indoors has helped us so much, espceically with fitness and quickness on the ball with 2 touch.

We have still got a lot to do, but I think we can go the rest of the season unbeaten. we have already exceeded all of our expectations and we have done ourseleves proud and put Shefford on the map.

So lets finish this year on a high, get pissed on the 6th at Jongleurs and thats all we can ask.

As for Jongleurs, I need to get money from people on Sunday. Anyone who doesn't give it to me, can't go because it needs to be done on Monday, as we won't get the booking because there are som many of us.