Monday, December 15, 2003

Was that a Stevie T "interesting"? Partick beating MDM you can probably take as a good sign - we're capable of beating Partick. Shalbourne beating WKD is a bad sign for us cos it means we'll go into Sunday's game expecting a nice comfy win and we'll get turned over and it'll ruin the Christmas party and I'll drink too much to try and make sure it's a good entertaining night out so then I'll be bad on the Monday and my boss will smell the alcohol on my breath and send me home, but then the cops will stop me on the way home and breathalyse me cos they're upping their efforts for Christmas and I'll be just over the limit even though I haven't drunk since the night before and I'll get banned, then I'll lose my job cos I can't drive to work or to meetings, so I'll get a new job working as a barman in the LSB and it'll turn it that it really is that sort of pub and one night when I'm down in the cellar on my own...

Lads we have to win on Sunday. Shit.