Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Tell you what matt, why don't you do what browny does stand around in the middle for a little, act like a center forward and I'm sure your get your goals, but on the other hand maybe I should work harder that way no one has to defend and we can all score loads of goals how does that sound. But then again as a team we defend well we attack well, how about I eat your food for you matt that way you don't have to waste any energy on chewing. And I could go to work for you so your all rested up for your hat trick, then I could drink all your beer so you don't have to feel hung over on Monday. Tell you what I'll just my F*****G name to matt that way I can do everything for you! (Maybe a little over the top but I'm sure we can work something out matt). Yes would be my answer I'll work harder.