Thursday, December 11, 2003

Right it's now up there. Strictly we are in fact in 4th place, as Vodafone have 3 points from a game they have not played. But I don't want to be petty, I thought I'd just put it in as it is, because it'll feel better if I get to change it for the better, than if I change it now and at some point have to change it back.

Haven't heard anything from the B&B for a while about the appeal. There's no way they can contemplate upholding the decision, they don't have a leg to stand on. Cool. But there you go. Now I don't want everyone looking at that and thinking we have 3 points in the bag on Sunday, if we play like we did in the second half against Shalbourne, they'll tonk us just like Shalbourne did in that half. If we play like we did in the first half against Partick, we'll tonk them, but we still have to play like that, not just know that if we did...