Monday, December 15, 2003

Nutter he may well be, but his Christmas Period joke has boosted my popularity today no end.

As for WKD, I shall see what squad I have available, but I should expect the back four will remain the same as the four that put Norreys on the spot, on the spot!!! (Anyone who can tell me what that's all about gets a pint on Sunday).

Midfield I don't know, everybody's playing at about the same level at the moment, but with the injuries we have it also kind of picks itself. I was quite pleased to see Browny get straight into the game on Sunday when he got his chance. He hasn't hit his form of last season yet for us when he was immense either as a sub coming on or for the games where he started, but this week he showed no signs of taking ten minutes to get into the game. Unlike me.

I'd like to use the wings a lot more, we did for the first 15 minutes and then got sucked inside, so I'll pay more attention to that this Sunday. When Rob and Matt stick out wide and we find them, we automatically have good attacks, but when we stop finding them with the ball they get sucked into the middle and the game becomes a bit of a stalemate like Sunday.

Anyone definitely not available other than Mikey and Browny?