Monday, December 15, 2003

Just trying to keep my popularity with the fans John, it'd be the same Megan calling for head, ahem, I mean, calling for my head, if we were still bottom of the division. I should think it was probably more because Megan was stood next to Julie for most of the game, so the two of them got to talk about shopping and dolls and cooking and sowing and stuff, while we ran around.

As Smurf is now also a married man it will be interesting to see how little beer it takes to get him rocking, slurring and goggle-eyed. My prediction is by half time in the Pompey v Southampton game.

Beeny got onto the Blogger then, well done mate...

I'm with you John, I thought yesterday's game was dull, we kind of played as well as we needed too, though I think if we'd played much better we'd have still only won it closely, their keeper was pretty good. But there you go, 15 points from 15, only WKD standing in the way of us and a damn good celebration.

Oh, and John - ask Megan what else might have helped her to enjoy the game, something at halftime that only she and I spotted. Seems that some players were more up for the second half than others...