Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Johnny Lamb I said assume you weren't needed - then as you'd asked if you could skip the game if we had enough squad I didn't bother you with driving all the way down. Didn't intentionally leave you out, I thought that was how you wanted it. Running around a deserted Henwick in the snowy wind or having a lie in with Megan? I did you a favour.

Great result lads, there's only 2 teams left to play who we've yet to show we can beat. But we also know that there are no easy games at all. Home to Post Office this Sunday, who beat MDM not so long ago and we only scraped by last time, so another toughy despite their league position.

Anyone care to talk me through the goals then from the Vodafone match? How did they take to losing? I remember them being a bit childish, did they cry?