Monday, December 01, 2003

I don't think it was until we were 4-3 down that we realised we could actually lose the game?? But did very well to get back into it i think.....

On another day I think we might have scored 6, 7, or maybe even more?? A game we can learn something from I think.

I think your find most of them will be buying Chelsea shirts now there top, and will be claiming they've always supported them... I think thats how it works?

Radio 1 - Did anyone listen to it at all yesterday?? I heard a bit, they have players at two of the teams that went to Uni together and had a 'reunion' between the two players on the radio.... All a complete coincidence apparently. Could be a bad thing? I'd imagine they will want them to play against each other now?? I just hope what ever our task is this week, is a phone vote!!