Friday, November 28, 2003

Training was good, I was particularly strong and skillfull, then I got a little tired and the next 55 minutes of it was hard work.

Now Neil, I don't want to push you, but do you think you'll be up to playing on Sunday? The only reason I ask is that otherwise my squad is as follows:-




You see my problem.

Actually it's not that bad, but at the moment, without you, we only have one sub (who is a central defender) and I have to play 90 minutes and Genghis has to play 90 minutes with a potentially life-threatening injury to his ankle. I think you might have a good game against Shalbourne's defense, they've let in a few goals so far this season. But, if you don't think you're up to it, then that's fine and it's no problem.

MDM beat St Barts, but it was only on penalties and in that horrible weather on Sunday which would have brought all teams down to the same sort of level.

AFC Dons 16 out of 16.