Monday, November 03, 2003

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/D/dating/index.jsp

Okay, single guys I need you to do this - whether you do anything after this about it at all is up to you. Basically I've got the Daily Mirror to buy into a story that because our results have been pap and morale is so low that we've signed all the single guys up to a dating agency. Didn't really expect them to go for it but they have. I'm sorry.

Just in case they want to check it out, if you're single (as in unmarried, not just with a girlfriend) then check out the link above, it's Channel 4's online dating service, on the left hand side do an online search and then select register. It's really easy to do, takes a couple of minutes. I've just put Matt on there. If anyone wants me to do theirs then I need your date of birth and postcode, quite happy to do it for you. Text other people who don't read this and tell them to either get online or text me their postcode and d.o.b. For this we'll get into the Daily Mirror boys, top notch or what...

Anyone really objects then that's fine it's not a problem, but we could do with at least 10 of us on there. After that you can never have anything to do with it again.

Cheers,

Shane

p.s. Adam I've contacted Reading FC, not had a response yet