Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Okay we've got the bare 14 on Sunday so just your three subs so nobody has to definitely miss out. Remember if you're a defender sub then there's more of a chance of not getting on - the Bellamy/Genghis management team don't like making unnecessary changes at the back, just the way it is. This week the team is being picked by me, managed by Mikey, so if you're not happy with starting as sub then don't give Genghis a hard time, he's had stuff stuck up his arse so he doesn't need it from you guys too. I'm sorry to the midfielders as I know none of you are really getting a decent run in the side at the moment, probably to the detriment of your performances, but if I ask everyone to name their best middle 4 then I'll get a load of different replies, so again that's just the way it is at the moment.

As it is nobody who I've got down as not definitely starting this week is there because of any shite performance, most people played well on Sunday, some people played out of their skin, some people could be accused of being a little pedestrian but then it was a long old game. If you want to know why you're starting sub on Sunday then ask Mikey, he'll tell you I picked the team so he doesn;t know. I'm back Monday so you can ask me then. The Coward School Of Management.