Thursday, October 23, 2003

Fair play, general consensus of opinion is to go with the truth, the whole truth and 100% whole wheat. Probably right, I'd hate to say we're really shit hot and them turn round and say "well you have to win 10-0 on Sunday to go through then" or for us to say we suck and they say "we don't want a bunch of shite so fuck off". I think the truth gives us a bit of leeway either way, we may not win this week like we've got used to, but hopefully there's a team worse than us and a team better than us to take either of the above scenarios.

They want to know exactly where and when we're playing though - can't imagine they'd send somebody down to each game...

Matty you are indeed top league scorer, though in all comps Mr Lewis has the best goal to game ratio of 1.4 goals per game. Then Rob has 1.2 and you are on 0.8

Quaint of John and Browny to think anyone really cares what anyone thinks about Arsenal, and whether it matters whether they played the team off the park or not when they lost anyway, again. I'd just like to say I predicted that score spot on, as I did with the Chelsea - Lazio game, though I had Rangers - Scum down as a 0-0, bloody Neville. Though I admit that if Utd hadn't been 1-0 up at the time I think the ref would have given that last minute penalty. 8-1? It's funny's cousin, not funny.