Thursday, September 25, 2003

Well perhaps you have been dropped.

Nobody really gets dropped, I've never not played someone cos they were sh*te the week before. (We'd end with 5 people on the pitch some weeks). I've taken players off cos I thought they weren't having their best games on just 3 occasions that I can specifically remember, otherwise it's all about who else is available to play/go on. Nobody should take offence at not starting, being subbed off or not playing at all, I know it's annoying cos you just wanna play football, but you can see already we're down to the bare 14 on Sunday, so it tends to work out well enough over a season.

Smurf should really play the Sunday after he gets married on the Saturday eh? He should play in a tux. (Just trying to ensure that I don't have to play in goal that day with a post-Smurf's wedding hangover)