Wednesday, September 24, 2003

No Crabbeman limped away from the pitch on Sunday. He's got one of those niggling groin strains that needs a good couple of weeks to strengthen up or it can last all season. While we have cover it seems silly to keep pushing him. At least he can take 2 (or 3 even) weeks off and not suffer too much with his fitness.

Coppell is a waste of space, Lawrie Sanchez is a football genius. Used to play for Thatcham Town you know. Kevin Dillon sounds like a book shop. I think Sanchez could do well, he's a clever guy and knows the game well, I think he'd be a better manager with better players. Down the divisions you just need to wind them up, but if you're top half Div 1 and looking to go up, you need tactics and strategy and he's your man for that. He was a sh*te footballer and they can make the best managers. If he's your manager I might even come to a few games myself. If Kinnear is I will too. If Dillon gets it I might pop in and see what he's got in hardback.