Saturday, September 20, 2003

Morning all. My head is pounding, got paid yesterday, went out straight after work for some lasses leaving do. It got messy.

Looking forward to the match tomorrow, it will be hard, but I think at our level of football if we stay well organised then we could nick it. Noone is gonna read this until after the game though, so I wont bother writing much more about how we can win as Ill look like a twat if we get stuffed...

As for the blackpool thing, I think it would be a good idea to try somewhere else. I think it could more of a team trip if we are going to new clubs etc. together, rather than people going to seperate places because they know what they are like. Its good to have a novelty factor to a trip away, even if you do have to sacrifice the traditional side of things. Also, perhaps ging to somewhere a bit closer would be good, bournmouth etc., could have more of a friday, and not have to be hungover in a car for 10 hours on the sunday (although I think all of us in Shanes car would say it was a great 10 hours, Steve got his tits out for us)