Friday, September 12, 2003

Matty,

1. I'm not convinced that you did beat me, John Lamb said he thought I won it.

2. If you did beat me, it was only because you made the mistake and therefore had a headstart. For some foolish reason I had faith in that you would be able to tell the difference between your left foot and your right foot.

3. If the whole team were at your level of fitness and sharpness, then we would all have about 3 good touches per match, which seems to occur after the hangover has cleared and before you start getting knackered. So that will be between 33mins and 35mins into the match then. Me and Crabbeman do all the running which makes you look good with your one good pass a match. I know for a fact your volley was meant as a cross, I'm sure I heard you say 'Dave, on your head' as you hit it, as I remembr thinking how stupid it was that you were wxpecting Lewis to header a ball. He doesnt have the heading skills of you or I.