Monday, September 15, 2003

Just getting shot up in Medal of Honour. Got myself a nice little spot in a church tower with a rocket launcher and some git comes and shoots me in the back. Where's the love I ask you?

Browny, um, headache, yeah.

No, seriously, you played well and, more importantly, you were effective. There's a big difference between playing well and playing effectively, then you get to the point where you're doing both. Banks are a case in point, they play very well, some lovely footy, but they go nowhere with it.

But when I tell you to hug the line as soon as we get the ball, bloody do it. You were unfortunate that on the left at Northcroft is where the management stand, so we can see how much room you could have had out there. Still, you did well with what you gave yourself so no problem.

For the record, the reason I left Crabbeman out completely yesterday was to rest his groin. The reason I took Browny and John Sills off at half time was to give the other guys a full half and the reason I waited to do the same with Paul was cos I wanted to give Rob the chance to get his hat-trick and have cover in case anyone else got injured.

You got a problem widat Browny then ya betta not come frunna me coz ah'll git bizzy on ya muthamutha puppy. Rasta! Pushin it out for my man Robsta OG wid da MOTMFM award comin' atcha...