Friday, September 12, 2003

I was also once a student, but it was different in my day, which wasn't as long ago as Paul's day, but it was long enough ago to be just about the start of the time when everyone realised students were work-shy fops who leave it as late as possible to cut their hair or replace their shower-gel. These people look for cash points that give out fivers. They pay for things by cheque and drink supermarket own-brand lager and claim it's not that bad actually. They reheat kebabs in the morning and can't pass an 'all-you-can-eat' pizza place without feeling funny. They take my taxes, and your taxes, and still come out £12,000 in debt. That's why degrees take 3 years, cos that's how long it takes to write out cheques for no more than £5 each that add up to £12,000. Then they claim they shouldn't have to pay it back. They're the future of the country. The country's f*cked.

Matt won MOTM, nobody can have a pop at him until after Sunday if he doesn't win it again. I know that means I've just lost him the Paul Curtis and John Sills votes this week, but it's not me so I don't care. Last one to post "Boobies" does a murder run on Sunday after the game.