Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Do you have guidelines for at what level of abuse you're allowed to cut someone off or give them some back? I used to work at a place where they had a call centre and they started giving counselling to people because of all the abuse they were getting. If they were working on Christmas Day they had training in how to handle suicide callers! It was only a BT Cellnet customer helpline as well, no joke.

I reckon Browny's been kidnapped and is now a dancer in a club in Soho. Well, when I say kidnapped...

On Saturday night I had scallops and chorizo for starter, shin of veal for main course and then the English cheese selection for desert. It was all nice except for the veal, which was a bad choice by me. Tonight I will be sampling the Adam's Park catering, probably a chicken and mushroom pie. At lunchtime today I'll be having a tuna and cucumber sandwich and a yorkie. Until then I'll be effing starving.