Friday, August 22, 2003

Hello!! Got back from my plush hotel in London an hour ago, and Im off for a romantic weekend with John Lamb to Sheffield in about an hour. Had a great sauna in the Hotel, this woman with frankly a frankly massive chest came in and chatted to me for a bit. Then she started talkingto me, but I wasnt listening, I was staring, and looking forward to saturday night in Blackpool...

Cold Ash away for the first game you say? Well, Ive never played them before, and I know how wimpy you Berkshire boys can be so I have no fear...! And besdies, since the last game against them we have had a few fights in Liquid to toughen us up, and failing that, Dave Lewis is a big lad...!

Do we have a game Thursday by the way? Im still in London, but if we finish early I think I could make it back ok.


Right Im off to continue my jet-set lifestyle...