Monday, August 18, 2003

Are first game is away to Cold Ash, that should be interesting. I don't think we will get pissed on like last time we played them. I think yesterday was proberly the best game I have seen us play, whats more encouraging is that we got off to a good start whereas normally we only start playing after 30mins, although I think we tired towards the last 10mins. As for next season I think we proved yesterday that we are not going to be a walk over and I am confident we will finish in the top half of the table atleast. We seemed to lose abit of shape in the midfield when Dave was off the pitch, hes superb at breaking up the play.

I agree that yesterday was proberly the best me and Dave have linked up, lets just hope we can keep it up over the season.

Shane I take it your not going to Dublin any more?